Zoom V3 Vocal Processor
Give your voice new dimensions with the Zoom V3 Vocal Processor. The Zoom V3 is jammed packed with effects, harmonising options, pitch correction and more. So, whether you are recording, performing, streaming or collaborating online, you can make your voice sound amazing.
The Zoom V3 Vocal Processor can create and arrange your own backup vocals. You can add up to two voices to create your 3-part harmonies in both major and minor keys. So, you can create your own ensemble if you happen to be performing solo.
Creative Voice Effects
You can also enjoy creative voice effects with the Zoom V3. Choose from 16 voice-changing effects like Unison and Vocoder to enhance your performance and fine-tune your sound using the parameter knob. The special effects will be perfect for altering your voice during your next podcast, YouTube Video or live stream.
The Zoom V3 Vocal Processor also features advanced effects so you can dial in your own reverb, delay and compression using dedicated control knobs during your next outing with the V3. And if you want to add a little more flavour to your voice, you can press the Formant Character button and use the parameter knob to alter your vocal characteristics without changing the pitch.
Professional Quality Pre-amp
The Zoom V3 Vocal Processor provides professional-quality pre-amps to ensure you can sound your best, in addition, the 'enhance' function on the V3 automatically optimises the performance of any mic, so you can have peace of mind and get on with what is essential.
Ease of use
Ease of use is the theme with the Zoom V3 Vocal Processor, as it can connect to your computer or mobile device via USB to become an audio interface for recording and streaming. The V3 can be used on a tabletop or can be attached to a mic stand using the Zoom HRM-7 (7 inches) or HRM-11 (11-inch) Handy Recorder Mount.
Lastly, if your hands are busy, hands-free control will be a lifesaver. You can toggle effects precisely on beat with the ZOOM FS01 footswitch, or freely modulate effect parameters with the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal.
- V3 offers 16 creative voice effects plus compression, reverb, delay and enhance
- Add up to two voices to create 3-part harmonies across a full octave
- Independent compression, reverb and delay controls
- Built-in Enhancer for increased sound clarity
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Line outputs for connecting to PA systems or mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Auxiliary input
- Operates for 3.5 hours on 4 AA batteries or with Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
What’s in the Box:
- V3 Multi-Effects Vocal Processor
- 4 AA Batteries
- V3 Operation Manual