SSL UC1 Channel Strip and Bus Compressor Controller
Following the success of the UF8 advanced DAW controller, Solid State Logic present us with the next level in hardware plug-in control with the UC1, achieving that console workflow for producers and engineers.
SSL has built on decades of unique knowledge of console ergonomics and production workflows when designing the UC1, as it delivers simultaneous multi-function control of the included SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins within your DAW session.
SSL Plug-in Controller
Solid State Logic has meticulously designed every detail of the UC1 to keep you in total control and to keep you informed at all times of how your mix is reacting to processing. With the UC1 you’ll be able to move quickly between the Channel Strip and Bus Compressor directly from the surface with the dedicated front-panel encoders and accompanied high res onboard display while loading pre-sets and altering the Channel Strip process order.
SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer
At the heart of the UC1 system is the SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer, where you’ll be able to view and control all of your Channel Strips and Bus Compressors in one place. 360° Plug-in Mixer offers an efficient way of interacting with multiple plug-ins simultaneously, making for a more optimised user experience by bridging the gap between console and in-the-box workflow.
Channel Strip and Bus Compressor
- UF8 and UC1 now come with 6 month subscription to SSL Complete
- The UC1 now comes bundled with SSL 360, an updated version of Channel strip 2 AND 4K B plug-in
- New features added to Channel strip 2 plug-in
- New features added to SSL 360 plugin mixer
- Legendary SSL workflow and console ergonomics meets the power of SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins
- Every UC1 purchase includes full licenses of SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins (worth £338.39)
- Knob per-function control of SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins
- Muscle-memory operation and constant visual feedback via the smart LED rings
- The on-board display tells you which Channel Strip and Bus Compressor plug-in UC1 is currently focused on, as well as giving you a value readout of the control currently being turned
- Load Plug-in Pre-sets and change Channel Strip routing directly from UC1
- Authentic moving-coil Bus Compressor gain reduction meter, driven from the SSL Native Bus Compressor plug-in
- SSL Plug-in Mixer (hosted in SSL 360°) provides a place to view and control your Channel Strips and Bus Compressors, all from one screen
- Switch between 3 different DAWs that are connected to the Plug-in Mixer
- High-Quality all-metal enclosure, with a brushed anodised top plate
- Hi-Speed USB connection to a computer
- Powered by SSL 360° Mac and PC software