DB-25 - 8x Balanced Jack Analogue Loom (2m - 4m)
Are you a professional musician or sound engineer looking for a reliable way to interface your DB25-enabled device with your pro audio equipment? The DB-25 - 8xBalanced Jack Analogue Loom (2m - 4m) are high-quality cables that are built to withstand the rigors of professional use, with heavy-duty construction and the finest components.
The all-metal heavy-duty DB25 connector features gold pins for superior signal transfer, while the thick rubbery jacket provides excellent strain relief and durability. The cable also features 8x Precision Pro Black balanced Jacks, each of which is surrounded by an insulating plastic tube for added reliability. Fully-screened cable is attached to the connector's frame for even more added reliability, and both individual cables and Jack plugs are clearly numbered for easy identification. As well as this, a retained cable tie is included to keep everything neat and tidy.
- Heavy-duty construction with the finest components
- All metal heavy-duty DB25 connector with gold pins
- Firmly clamped to thick rubbery jacket
- 8x Precision Pro Black balanced Jacks
- Insulating plastic tube surrounds soldered joints for added reliability
- Fully-screened cable attached to connectors frame for added reliability
- Both individual cables and Jack plugs clearly numbered
- Retained Cable Tie included
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001