Crown XLS 2002 Drivecore Power Amp
The Crown XLS Series of drivecore power amplifiers offers fantastic performance, technology, and affordability. This high-performance line consists of four models each providing enormous power and flexibility whilst weighing in at only 10 lbs or less. The four models in the series, the XLS1002, XLS1502, XLS2002, and XLS2502 are engineered to meet any demanding audio requirements. Drivecore Technology's patented feedback and PWM modulation circuits enable fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail, and precise tracking of low-frequencies at high power levels for maximum subwoofer output.
Minimum Guaranteed Power
- XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs.
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
- PeakX Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide outstanding flexibility
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touch-proof binding post and Speakon outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications